How do I report a injured or dead animal?

Contact Animal Control Service of Washington County  724-503-4417

Residents may call a company of their own choosing for animal/pest control if there is an issue with animals such as raccons, birds, mice, rats, etc.. in their home.  If there is an issue with an animal outside of your home e.g. a suspected rabid raccoon then please call 911 Center.  If it is NOT a direct threat to an adult, child or pet then you can call the Police Station at 412-921-6969